Recipe: Make fruity fitness ice cream yourself
Well, do you fancy a fruity cool down? We have created and present a new berry temptation for you: numove ice cream with frozen fruits and soy yoghurt. This creates cool enjoyment on hot summer days and refills your body's stores!
Ingredients for your fitness ice cream
- 500 grams of frozen fruit
- 250 g soy yoghurt
- 50 ml oat milk
- 50g Numove Shake Berry Blend
- some maple syrup to sweeten
Make fitness ice cream yourself – this is how it works:
The instructions for your fitness ice cream could not be simpler:
- mix it baby Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix them together
- Put the fitness ice cream mass in the fridge and tadaaa – your self-made fitness ice cream is ready !
Variations for your fitness ice cream
Chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, strawberry ice cream - you are the boss in the kitchen.
You can simply experiment with the ingredients for different types of ice cream. Use other berries, add some Bourbon vanilla , spice up the fitness ice cream with some cinnamon or conjure up a chocolatey refreshment for hot days with cocoa powder .
Peaches, mango, kiwi and other fruits are also ideal for your ice cream creations.
Have fun trying.